Newdigate Cricket Club is open to everyone regardless of age, race, religion, colour, ability or sexual orientation and we offer a friendly and safe environment in which to play and watch cricket.
In recognition of this we have been awarded the ECB Clubmark Accreditation and we have also signed up to the ECB’s ‘One Game Pledge’.
On the links below you will find information relating to Clubmark and other important matters.
If you have any questions please contact Annette Jordan, our Club Safeguarding Officer, on 07813 044664 or John Callcut, our Clubmark Manager on 01306 631148 / 07973 489764.
- Accident/Incidents In the event of an accident or incident please report to the Club Safeguarding Officer or Coach and complete a report in the Accident/Incident book which is kept in the first aid cupboard in the kitchen. The following coaches/helpers have attended a first aid course – Simon Wells, John Callcut, Lee Brien, Annette Jordan, Andrew Major, Charlie Major, Monjur Elahi, Ray Smith, Tristan Newton, Jon Bell, Kevin Goldsmith, James Cole, Alex Moody-Stuart, Mike Duthie, Holly Hunter, William Oakley, David Wrightson, Emily Grant, Iain Shields, Anna Lewis, James Penfold, Stephen Kehl, Karen Fordree, Vicky Clack, Mark and Annabel De Vrij, Vicky Clack, Dan Jones, Pam Odun, Warren Hunter, Aiden Jones and Guy Thorneloe. First Aid boxes and a defibrillator can be found in the kitchen and separate boxes are available in the junior kit bags which the coaches will take to away matches.
- Concussion Please look at the guidelines from the ECB by clicking this link.
- CLUBMARK DOCUMENTATION / JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Photography, transport and changing rooms policy – 2022
- Fielding and Fast Bowling Directives – 2023
- Selection Criteria 2023
- FIVE YEAR DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2019-2023.
Safe Hands Management System https://shms.powerappsportals.com/
ECB Clubmark Website
ECB Coaches Association
Surrey Cricket Foundation
Director of Cricket Participation – Chris Coleman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Assistant Director of Cricket Participation – Simon Hards (email@example.com)
Surrey Cricket Participation Officer for Mole Valley Area – Paul Reuby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cricket Participation Officer (Children and Young People) – Kim Price (email@example.com)
Surrey Cricket Participation Officer (Women & Girls Programme Support/ All Stars Cricket etc.) – Vicki Howard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Surrey Junior Cricket Championship Competitions Manager – Mark Babb (email@example.com)
Surrey County Safeguarding Officer – Heidi Langrish 07843 977020 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Surrey County Safeguarding Officer – Nigel Legg 07793 722216
Mole Valley District Council
Mole Valley Sport & Community Officer – Oli Winter (email@example.com)